Found yourself locked out of your own website? Fear not! This guide will teach you how to regain access by removing the Wordfence firewall block manually.
To complete this guide, you will need:
- Your Serversaurus SSH login details (this is the same as your cPanel login)
- Your MySQL database login details (found within the wp-config.php file)
1. SSH to your hosting server.
2. Login to MySQL using the below command, enter your password when prompted:
Updating the following command with your MySQL user.
mysql -u mysql_user -p;
3. Change into your database:
Updating the following command with your MySQL database.
4. Now we're going to clear all WordFence blocks by truncating the wp_wfblocks7 table:
Update the following command with your database prefix, the default WordPress DB prefix is wp_.
TRUNCATE TABLE wp_wfblocks7;
Now the block will be removed! Nice work!