To set up access to your Serversaurus email on your iPhone, follow the steps below.
Make sure you have set up your email address in your cPanel and have written down or memorised the password.
On your iPhone:
- Go into the Settings app.
- Tap Mail, Contacts & Calendars.
- Tap Add Account…
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter in your Name, Email address, password and a name for the account – this can be your business name, email address or domain name.
- Tap Next.
- You are now on the New Account details screen. Name, Email and Description should already be filled in. Under Incoming Mail Server, enter mail.<yourdomain>.com.au, where <yourdomain> is the domain you have hosted with Serversaurus.
- Enter the username – this is your FULL email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your password
- Under Outgoing Mail Server, enter in the SAME information again, including your username and password. NOTE: The username and password are NOT OPTIONAL, even though it says “Optional”. If you don’t enter in your username and password, you will not be able to SEND email from your iPhone.
- Tap Next.
- Turn OFF the Notes slider.
- Tap Save.
- The account will be added and should appear in the list of accounts.