Firstly, login to your cPanel account. If you have forgotten your cPanel credentials, they were included in the original Welcome to Serversaurus email which you should be able to find in your inbox otherwise follow these instructions on how to update your cPanel password.
1. Navigate to the Advanced Zone Editor using the find function to help you, if you host your DNS remotely make the edits there.
2. Use the Advanced DNS Editor to edit the www.your-domain-name-goes-here.com.au CNAME to point to ext-cust.squarespace.com
3. Use the Advanced DNS Editor to add the verification CNAME provided by Squarespace (verify.squarespace.com + appropriate value provided by Squarespace)
4. Remove the A record for your main site (ie. your-domain-name-goes-here.com.au)
Add the following A records:
your-domain-name-goes-here.com.au A 184.108.40.206
your-domain-name-goes-here.com.au A 220.127.116.11
your-domain-name-goes-here.com.au A 18.104.22.168
your-domain-name-goes-here.com.au A 22.214.171.124
Set Up Domain Mapping at Squarespace
1. Log in to your Squarespace site
2. Within the Site Manager section click Settings to access your domains
3. Click Link Existing Domain to add your domain to your Squarespace site.
Note: the DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to propagate across the entire internet. You will also need to make sure that you have the Toggle WWW set to Display WWW.