An easy way to clear your Trash, Junk and Spam files is to take advantage of the Manage Disk Usage function within your cPanel account.
This article will walk you through using this function to manage your Serversaurus hosted mailboxes.
Note: To follow this guide you will need your cPanel login credentials on hand. If you have forgotten your cPanel credentials, they were included in the original Welcome to Serversaurus email which you should be able to find in your inbox otherwise follow these instructions on how to update your cPanel password.
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. Use the search bar at the top of screen to navigate to the Email Accounts function.
3. You will now see an overview of your email accounts, to the right of the email address you would like to manage, select the More button. From the drop down menu select Manage Disk Usage.
4. Now you should be able to see an overview of your current mail folders. To the right of the folder you would like to empty, select Manage.
5. Specify the rules you would like applied when deleting mail from that folder, then select Delete Permanently.